About my brand.
I’m proud to have created a soul led digital empire that touches people’s hearts.
Through my stories, amazing online training programs, a results-based Digital Nomads School, and an audience in over 22 countries, I help people like you dream big, travel the world, and take meaningful action to create the life that they love.
When did I know that this was the right path for me?
I never did. When I was little, I did three things with great pleasure: writing, day-dreaming, and teaching my dolls.
And all my life I’ve felt invisible. At the same time, I’ve been insatiably curious about the world and what is possible.
Feeling invisible, with no voice and no possibilities – it’s not so uncommon. Maybe even you have felt sometimes that you have two driving forces inside of you: one that pushes you forward to accomplish your dreams, and the other one whispering that you can’t.
After several failed attempts at corporate jobs and a lot of anxiety trying to please other people, I’ve realized that feeling invisible was a strength, not a liability. Because, exactly like me, there are millions of people. And together, we have an unshakable, powerful voice. Now, the core of my Digital Nomads School is about this voice.
I gave up the security of the 9 to 5, began writing on this site, and doing a multitude of odd jobs to keep my boat floating.
Traveling the world opened for me an entire Universe of stories and possibilities. I was feeling stronger every day and my favorite game was to try. Not to be perfect, but just to ask for what I want. And the world had an answer for me, every freakin’ time: YES! Hell, YES!
I am different and I’m proud of that. I am weird, with unconventional opinions, and I don’t fit in any box. I love adult language, I am a “bad” teacher, speaking my truth, with no judgments or advice for others. We are all here to play.
So, the right path is the one you are now.
What do I like most about what I do?
- I LOVE my students. I love seeing them happy, fulfilled, successful. I love teaching them how to let go of old beliefs and creating the life of their dreams. I am blessed with amazing people in my life and I can’t talk enough about their A-HA moments.
- I love traveling around the world slowly, living in different countries, learning something new every day, and writing about this on my blog and in my LoveBox (my weekly Newsletter for +2000 courageous and fabulous people).
- I love the most to bring light into people’s lives. And to keep that light on until they have the courage to see themselves in the mirror as they are: powerful, beautiful, and worthy of… well, anything their heart desires.
What is the biggest obstacle I have faced in my career, and how did I overcome it.
I doubted myself many times. When I first started traveling full time and working with 5-star hotels, airlines and the richest people in the world, I felt like a fraud. Who am I to teach this, who am I to receive so much? Who am I to have a voice?
I was very afraid all the time of natural disasters, of turbulence, of losing money, of not having enough, of not being good enough or accepted as I am.
And I took a year off to stay with myself and address these hard questions about who I really am, what I want from life, and who I want to become. It was the most difficult year of my life, with tears and boredom and high levels of anxiety.
And one day, after an earthquake, I woke up with so much gratitude and appreciation in my heart, that I’ve decided to surrender my fight. To start having faith in myself and doing again the things I love most, no matter what.
If my phone could ring right now with my dream opportunity, what would that be?
It is someone from Shonda’s team asking me to write a script for a Netflix short-series about a girl who wanders around the world, saying exactly what she thinks, doing only what she wants, going through the most amazing adventures, and creating waves of kindness and magic around her.
What do I want people to remember most about me and my career.
I want them to remember how I made them feel: powerful, courageous, beautiful, magical, strong, appreciated, loved, worthy of the best things in life, capable to turn their dreams into reality.
Brands we’ve worked with:
(Relationships are everything, these are some that I’m very proud of)
Links – interviews and articles:
Our work was featured in:
Numbers & demographics:
Page views/ month – 2.7M
Unique Readers/ month: 149K
* 45% men & 55% women (+30 years old)
* higher education (MBA, Universities)
* entrepreneurs (40%), small business owners (30%), employees, freelancers.
* Countries: Romania, USA, Germany, Italy, UK, France, Malaysia, Indonesia, Brazil.
What we do now:
* write original articles and interviews for this site.
* create unforgettable photos and stories.
* make art: original materials & campaigns (text, photo), great content, backlinks, advertorials – for ioanabudeanu.com.
* working for amazing brands around the world, creating content for their sites and social media.
You can follow our stories here.
Write to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s dream big, create bigger and touch people’s hearts.
I am always happy to find new stories and new ways to collaborate with amazing people.